Thursday, January 5, 2023

About a week to go!

    For Christmas, Santa gave me a new equipment bag. After assembling all my gear and cleaning it, I packed it all up. Since it's been 7 years since my last camp, I really do have that same feeling as I did back in 2014 when I was a rookie. Obviously I'm looking forward to getting back out on the field and playing  some ball, but I'm really looking forward to seeing all my friends out there again.

I don't think this bad boy is going to fit in the overhead bin!



     A few guys have asked me about my camera and yes I will have it with me. It's kind of my "signature". Truth be told if it weren't for my buddy Tim Farmer showing me his back in 2014, I'd never would of thought of getting one.  So thank you Mr. Farmer.

The "Hat Cam"

Bam Bam



    As we know our camp will not be the same without our friend Tom "Mr. Perfect" Browning. The Camp organization will be distributing uniform patches with Tom's # 32 on it, for all the campers. That is a classy move. Also another buddy Ron Beck had helmet stickers made for everyone. Thanks Ron for doing that too. 


Mr Beck and myself from 2016 camp



No comments:

Post a Comment