Monday, January 27, 2014

Random Thoughts Part 5

     It's Monday morning, Karen and I fly out Thursday afternoon. Nervous excitement starting to creep in. Really looking forward to tonight's workout at Gametime, since we got snowed out of Saturday's workout at Miami Lakes. So last Thursday workout was the last time I swung  a bat at live pitching until Goodyear. By the way I made very solid contact with that  final swing as well!
       Last weekend I made a trial run with packing all my stuff. Sara's catcher's bag will work out nicely. Between that and my carry on I will be good to go. Leaving enough room for my uniform and etc coming home.
     I found a couple of nice video clips of the 2011 camp on You Tube recently.


   











Who will make this plaque this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment