Sunday, February 2, 2014

Drills and Team Billoney Takes the Field!

What a First Day!! Words cannot describe it. Everything I imagined and more! The morning consisted of the Drills. Batting, Pitching/Catching, Outfield and Infield. Lunch was when the coaches held the draft to form the teams. I was selected for Jack Billingham/Jim Maloney's team dubbed The Billoneys. Our first game was a pitching duel for the most part. We won 3 to 2! Our pitcher Will Atkins was stellar with 9 Ks!  I was so so  0 for 2 at the plate a K and a fly out. I played both corners 1st and 3rd base and an inning in Right field. Made a decent play on a pop up in foul territory at 3rd base to end an inning. All in all a great first day!




Early morning BP

Pitching Drill


One of my Teammates Jeff Reiss





We Win!

Hot Corner!


2 comments: