Monday, February 3, 2014

Pitching Debut UHG! and Bats came alive for Team Billoney but a tough loss plus Bull Session.

Yep that's right I made my pitching debut. Sorry no photos of it since our first game started early and my ace photographer wasn't there at that point. Just as well, it  wasn't pretty. I just went 2/3rd of an inning, walking in a couple of runs. My relief  Nick "Showboat" came it and pitched the rest of the game. We actually won the game 10 to 8. I went 2 for 3 at the plate with a single and a stand up triple. That was great cardio!!!!
The second game we started strong jumping out to  a 6 run lead. I contributed with a two run single. But we couldn't hold on to our lead. We ended up losing 9-6. Hats off to Dave Gehring for coming in for his team for relief and shutting us down. Afterwards the Bull Session was very entertaining. I had a few questions. One each for Ronnie O, Hatch and Herm.That was a wonderful and fun experience.



Lineup Card


Catching my breath after that triple


Bull Session Q and A



1 comment: